Spicy Cajun Chicken Kebabs
2 oz/50g creamed coconut, chopped
1 tblsp dark brown sugar
1 tblsp Schwartz Cajun seasoning
1 tblsp tomato purée
1 tblsp light soy sauce
1 tblsp olive oil
1 lb/450g chicken breasts, cubed
1 red pepper
1 courgette, cut into 8 pieces
8 oz/225g can pineapple chunks
5 fl oz/150ml soured cream
3 tblsp mayonnaise
1 tsp Schwartz Cajun seasoning
1. Dissolve coconut in 150ml boiling water and add sugar. Allow to cool.
2. In bowl, blend Cajun seasoning, tomato purée, soy sauce and oil with coconut milk.
3. Stir in chicken, cover and allow to marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4. Thread chicken on to 4 large skewers, alternating with pepper, courgette and pineapple.
5. Place under pre-heated grill, or on a barbecue, for 15-20 minutes and turn occasionally while basting with left-over marinade.
6. Blend all dip ingredients together in small bowl. Serve with kebabs.
Note: If Cajun spice is too hot you may use a curry powder to your taste.