Red Pepper and Chilli Pasta
Pre-heat oven to: 220°C/425°F/Gas 7
Time in oven: 1 hour
8 oz/225g pasta
2 large red peppers
2 fl oz/50ml sun-dried tomatoes in oil
4 fl oz/125ml olive oil
2 garlic cloves
2 red chillies
freshly ground black pepper
1 tblsp fresh thyme
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1. Cook pasta according to instructions on packet.
2. Roast peppers in oven until skin is black.
3. Place in bowl and cover with cling film. When cool remove black skin and discard.
4. De-seed peppers and cut up flesh. Place in blender with remaining ingredients apart from cheese.
5. Place hot pasta in serving dish, pour over cold pepper mixture, and toss.
6. Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Marilyn McDonald, Cumbernauld