4 oz (100g) digestive biscuits, crushed
6 level tblsp drinking chocolate
3 oz (75g) demerara sugar
¼ pt (150ml) single cream
½ pt (300ml) double cream
1 lb (450g) raspberries
grated chocolate to decorate
1. Mix biscuits, drinking chocolate and sugar.
2. Whip creams together until thick.
3. Spread a layer of cream on base of glass dish.
4. Scatter half the raspberries on top and cover with biscuit mixture.
5. Layer again, ending with cream and chill, preferably overnight.
6. Decorate with grated chocolate and a few raspberries.
K. Sutherland, Dingwall