6 oz (175g) S. R. flour
½ tsp salt
1 ½ oz (40g) butter
½ tsp mixed herbs
6 tblsp milk
1 oz (25g) butter
1 large onion, sliced
4 rashers streaky bacon, cut into pieces
2 tomatoes, chopped
6 oz (175g) grated cheese
1. To make base, rub butter into sifted flour and salt.
2. Add herbs and mix to a soft dough with milk.
3. Knead, roll out into a large circle and place on a greased baking tray.
4. Sauté onion in 1 oz (30g) butter until soft, place on pizza base.
5. Pile on all other ingredients and top with grated cheese.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven 220°C/425°F/Gas 7 for 30 minutes.
Christy MacKinnon, Scalpay, Harris