1 1/2 oz (40g) margarine
1 1/2 oz (40g) sugar
4 oz (100g) digestive biscuits, crushed
1 tin mandarin oranges
1 orange jelly
6 oz (175g) Philadelphia cream cheese
1/4 pt (150ml) double cream
1. Melt margarine and add sugar and biscuits.
2. Press mixture into an 8″ tin or flan dish and chill.
3. Drain juice from mandarins and make up to ½ pint with water.
4. Heat the juice and dissolve the jelly in it.
5. Leave in the fridge until it begins to set.
6. Soften the cheese and beat into the jelly with whipped cream.
7. Break most of the mandarin oranges and add to mixture.
8. Pour over biscuit base and return to fridge to set.
9. Decorate with remaining mandarin oranges.
Ann Davis, Tarbat, Portmahomack