4 oz (100g) butter
6 oz (175g) soft brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
6 oz (175g) plain flour
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
6 oz (175g) muesli
pinch of salt
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in egg with essence and add all other ingredients.
3. Place heaped teaspoonfuls of mixture on a greased baking tray and flatten with a fork.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 10-15 minutes.
5. Leave for 2 minutes before removing to cool on a wire tray.
E. Thomson, Tain