Lamb Rolls Billabong
12 lamb chops, boned
6 rashers bacon
1 tbsp flour
4 oz (100g) breadcrumbs
oil as required
12 pineapple rings
1 tblsp butter
4 oz (100g) mushrooms, sliced
1 chicken stock cube
1/2 cup shallots, chopped
1/2 cup tomato soup
1/2 cup double cream
1. Wrap half rashers of bacon round each chop.
2. Dip each chop into flour, egg and breadcrumbs in turn.
3. Place on baking tray and brush with oil.
4. Bake in pre-heated oven 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30 minutes.
5. Serve on pineapple rings with supreme sauce.
1. Melt butter, fry mushrooms and add crumbled stock cube.
2. Add shallots and soup and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Add cream and serve with chops.
Grace Harris, St George’s, Sydney, Australia