1 packet Tacos
1 onion, chopped
1 tblsp oil
1 tsp cumin powder
1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
1 tblsp tomato ketchup
1 small tin kidney beans
½ tsp lemon juice
1 iceberg lettuce
3 oz (75g) cheese, grated
1. Warm Tacos in oven.
2. Fry half onion in oil and add cumin, garlic and ketchup.
3. Add drained beans to mixture and keep hot.
4. Peel avocado and purée flesh then add remaining onion and lemon juice.
5. Put some avocado mixture in shells then top with bean mixture.
6. Place on bed of shredded lettuce and sprinkle cheese on top.
Esther Ramirez, Lima, Peru