Creamy Mustard Pork
12 oz/350g pork fillet, thinly sliced
1 tblsp olive oil
1 large onion
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 oz/110g button mushrooms, sliced
3 1/2 fl oz/100ml crème fraîche
1 large tblsp wholegrain mustard
good handful fresh basil
1. Fry pork in olive oil for 2 minutes on high heat.
2. Toss in onion, garlic and mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Stir in crème fraîche and mustard and tear in basil.
4. As soon as crème fraîche has gone runny, remove pan from heat.
5. Serve with rice and vegetables.
Jessie Murray, Cross, Ness, Lewis