2 tblsp vegetable oil
4 chicken breasts
2 onions, chopped
8 button mushrooms, sliced
1 red & 1 green pepper
14 oz/400g beansprouts
baby sweet corn, parboiled or your own choice of vegetables
2 tblsp cornflour
1 tsp Schwartz Chinese 5 or 7 Spice
4 tblsp dark soy sauce
½ -1 pt/300-600ml water
1 packet Sharwoods medium egg noodles
sesame oil, optional
1. Fry chicken until cooked.
2. Add onion and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Add remaining vegetables and toss in wok until cooked.
4. Mix cornflour with Chinese Spice, soy sauce and water then add to wok stirring until sauce thickens.
5. Cook noodles for 4 minutes, toss in few drops of sesame oil and serve immediately.
Note: Chinese 5 Spice is mild/medium, Chinese 7 Spice is HOT.