Pre-heat oven to: 180°C/350°F/Gas 4
Time in oven: 30 minutes
4 chicken breasts, cubed
1 onion, chopped
4 oz/110g mushrooms, sliced
1 tblsp oil
12 oz/350g can Campbell’s tomato soup
3 tsp paprika
2 tblsp soured cream, if desired
1. Heat oil in pan and brown chicken.
2. Add onion and mushrooms to pan and cook for a few minutes.
3. Stir in soup and paprika and mix well.
4. Place in lidded casserole dish and cook in oven.
5. For a richer sauce, mix in cream before serving. Serve with boiled rice.
Kathleen Walker, Stornoway, Lewis