1 large cauliflower, cooked
2 oz (50g) butter
1 onion, sliced
4 oz (100g) mushrooms, sliced
1 oz (25g) plain flour
¼ pt (150ml) milk
5 oz (150g) natural yoghurt
salt and pepper
4 oz (100g) cheese, grated
2 hard boiled eggs
1 oz (25g) breadcrumbs
1. Divide cauliflower into pieces and place in an ovenproof dish.
2. Sauté onions and mushrooms in 1 oz butter for 2 minutes.
3. Add mixture to cauliflower.
4. Melt remaining butter, add flour and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Gradually add the milk, bring to boil, stirring to make sauce.
6. Blend in yoghurt, seasoning and half the cheese.
7. Chop eggs, place on vegetable mixture and cover with sauce.
8. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs.
9. Cook in a pre-heated oven 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 15 minutes.