Cake Number 14
Makes: 14 slices!
14 marshmallows, chopped
2 oz/50g margarine
14 cherries, chopped
14 digestive biscuits, crushed
14 walnuts, chopped
1 small can condensed milk
4 oz/110g desiccated coconut
1. Use kitchen scissors or hot knife to cut marshmallows.
2. Melt margarine, add cherries, biscuits, marshmallows and walnuts and mix well.
3. Add milk to bind together.
4. Form into a log and roll in coconut.
5. Put in fridge to set and cut into slices.
Sheena G. K. Macdonald, South Uist & Benbecula