1 lb (450g) cooked chicken, chopped
7 oz (200g) cooked broccoli florets
15 oz (440g) tin Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
2 tsp curry powder
2 tblsp lemon juice
4 tblsp mayonnaise
1 cup mature cheddar cheese, grated
3/4 cup breadcrumbs
1. Grease large ovenproof dish, spread chicken on base and cover with broccoli.
2. Combine soup, curry powder, lemon juice and mayonnaise in bowl and pour over chicken and broccoli.
3. Combine cheese and breadcrumbs and sprinkle over mixture.
4. Bake, uncovered, in pre-heated oven 160°C/350°F/Gas 3 for 45 minutes.
5. Serve with appropriate vegetables and roast potatoes.
Maxwell House, Eventide Home, Glasgow